Food is a universal language that is enjoyed by everyone. Himachal Pradesh (HP) is one of the most beautiful places in India. But a visit to HP is incomplete without trying the local food and here is a list of the best places to eat when in HP. There are some hidden gems of the city, and this blog will definitely help you find the best places to eat in HP.
Himachal is a beautiful place with a lot of scenic beauty and hidden gems which are unknown to many; however, it is also an important place in terms of culture and food. Himachali food is distinct and different from other Indian cuisines, and there is a lot to know about it. This VLOG will help you create a roadmap on what all things you need to know before starting your own food blog.
Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful state in India and it offers so many things to explore and enjoy in a short span of time. People really love to eat during their visit here so the topic of eating out is very popular. This blog is about exploring the best places to eat in Himachal and also some hidden gems of the city. I will be posting information about the best places to eat in from snacks to beverages so that travelers can enjoy while they are in Himachal.
Himachal Pradesh is a beautiful hilly state and is famous for outing and foodies. With an increasing number of tourists from other parts of the country and abroad, the demand for quality hotels and restaurants is high. This blog aims at providing information and resources to tourists regarding the best places to eat in the Unforgettable and other tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh.
“Want to be Rich? Tired of your old job? Hate your Boss? Very Well then, memorize this formula –
Don’t be afraid, it’s a little easier than the Einstein equation. The n here is Niche. A niche is a specialty in a particular category. Our success depends on the niche we choose .There are even more categories inside niches called sub categories. We need to find what we specialize in.
Content – vids, blogs, live webinars, posts on social media etc. all that stuff that catches their eye.
Attention – drive attention using methods like search engine optimization, social media, paid ads, word of mouth, referrals etc.
Trust – build trust with the customers, they are your audience , not only will they buy but rebuy, reselling is Just as important.
Transaction – Understand this when doing any form of business Result=Money, all this hard work must translate into a financial transaction. At the end of the day a business has to work for a profit in order to continue functioning. To convert your leads into a natural sale with the proper method you need a sales pitch.
If you want to learn more about digital marketing you can read it HERE. It is an article by Anindya Saha
Also if you want to know about another type of marketing called inbound marketing then check this page out by our friend Sanjay it’s called Digital mentoring.
When people think of Himachal they have certain questions in mind. They can be addressed by asking them questions like these when writing your ads:-
- Want to visit Himachal Pradesh? Find the best places to visit and how you can spend a weekend here without spending a fortune. Read more here.
- Himachal is a heaven for foodies, where you can have the best of the food and it’s not just limited to the Dhabas.
- Want to know about the best places to eat in Himachal? Here are the top 10 places you can visit to try some of the best cuisines of the city. They will make you fall in love with the place. Read more here.
Lot of people love to write food blogs, travel blogs or sometimes a bit of both. There are some typical ideas for creating videos, writing blogs, posts etc. given below as follows:-
Here they are, some good titles for a content creator. See if they can give you a light bulb moment.
- What to do when in Himachal?
- Himachal-Eat Your Way Through (A-Z): A blog series about the best places in the State of Himachal Pradesh to eat and how to get to those different places in the city for different kinds of cuisines and getting to know Pahadi Cuisines better.
- Write a Food Journal/Book Review: A blog that will share books about travelling, food, etc. The blog should also post the blogger’s opinion about the book reviewed.
- Where to eat in Kullu-Manali: A blog about the places you have to go for food in Kullu-Manali. Discuss what’s good and the whereabouts of each place.
- Himachali Food Fest: A blog about Himachal’s food festivals, talk about dishes you ate and liked, things to try and food experiences
- Food Tours, Meals and More: A blog about food tours and places where tourists should go to
- Travel within Himachal: a travel blog that tells you about the different places you can visit in Himachal.
- Himachal’s #1 Travel and Food Blog: A blog about the ultimate guide for Himachal travel and food
- Favorite Locals’ favorite Local Eats – One Trip Himachal: A blog about the top places to eat in the city when in Himachal
- The Food of the Hills: A blog that talks about the cuisines of Himachal Pradesh
- Exploring Himachal: blog about the food and other places in Himachal, linking places of interest and restaurants, along with pictures
- Food tradition of Himachal: how food has become an integral part of the culture and its contribution to the local economy.
As you can see from the above blog title sample examples that there are a lot of ways you can start a blog on Traditional Himachali Food or Travel or even both.
Food is an inseparable part of the Pahadi Culture and it is considered Imperative to enjoy both the local brews and foods of the place sometimes both.
We hope you have found this blog helpful to you in your travels to Himachal, and that we have inspired you to take a food tour through some of the best restaurants that the city has to offer. If you are interested in learning even more about the food in Himachal, please feel free to contact us at onetripimachal.com. We would love to hear from you, and to get your feedback on this blog!
While travelling to Himachal and enjoying it’s scenic beauty is all good, it becomes even better when enjoying it with some good food. But as Himachal get’s more and more people coming in, some of them tend to leave behind a lot of trash. If you want to understand on how to be a responsible tourist then you must “This article“ by our eco traveler Ajay.
For those who are planning to visit Himachal , a food tour is the best way to explore this beautiful place. You can visit the different food places in the city and know the history of the place. You can make the most of your trip if you opt for a travel blog which is based on food as it will provide you detailed information about the best places to eat and explore.
HAPPY EATING AND HAPPY EXPLORING!!
If food makes you happy then this will make you happy too. check out this blog on Happiness by Shruthi.
Hey if you like Chinese food and wanna know how to make Momos then check out this article by Saru.
(NOTE :- If you are interested in learning more about Digital marketing then please Follow this Link )